Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Fight Like A Girl Club Power Pledge For Women who Fight like a Girl


As a Fight Like A Girl Club member and because I matter, I promise to stand strong in my fight against the health adversary that forced itself into my life. I recognize that there is a Power within me that has always been there. I am aware of this Power, I accept this Power, and I claim this Power. I am confident that by claiming this Power I will prevail. Because I care, I will share my experiences, both good and bad, with others going through similar struggles either through The Fight Like A Girl Club or any other place that I may be able to offer my assistance and compassion. I recognize that there may be times when I struggle and am tempted to quit. I will not feel guilty for these moments of uncertainty, for I am human, but I also will not dwell on them. During these times, I will remember my family, my friends, my Fight Like A Girl Club comrades, and others who love me and turn to them for assurance and support until I am back on my feet again. I will Fight Like A Girl and I will win. I CAN do this. I WILL do this because…
I CLAIM MY POWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment